Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday...

Well I'm fairly pleased with how yesterday went. Everyone who came down really enjoyed themselves. With all the commotion though... I didn't get all the links posted from the guests...
So here are a few:

www.nsnet.org
www.rustbucket.ca
www.mikeaube.com
www.creativeaction.ca

Its too bad that not everyone is so enthusiastic about hyperlinking.

Anyway... let's see what today brings. The Intellectual Discussion Panel is today. I hope there is a LOT of participation in that... and on into the User-Created Content discussion.

I'll have my laptop on my lap while doing the User-created bit... so I can read stuff as it comes in.

Ryakuga has a Skype... it's ryakuga If you don't get anywhere with it...
I have a Skype... it's deliciouswolf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Mike Aube and Rust Bucket links are actually:

www.mikeaube.com

www.rustbucket.ca

(rustbucket.ca is just an automatic forwarding to mikeaube.com)